Deadline: May 3, 2021
BC Dairy Association, a proud sponsor of BC School Sports, is pleased to announce this year’s Scholarship Fund. BC Dairy Association is dedicated to assisting worthy student-athletes in their desire to attend an accredited University or College by sponsoring this year’s BC Dairy Association Scholarship.
The BC Dairy Association Scholarship rewards student-athletes who exemplify school spirit, practice a healthy lifestyle, and engage with their community.
To qualify for the BC Dairy Association Scholarship, the applicant must:
- Be enrolled at a BCSS member school
- Be graduating this year and will be entering their first year of full-time studies in an “Accredited Post-Secondary Institution”
- Have demonstrated school spirit, a healthy lifestyle, and community involvement
- In two of their high school years participated in a minimum of two BCSS recognized activities
- Must have a minimum grade percentage average of 75%
Seven (7) $1,000 scholarships will be awarded to the most worthy candidates
*A minimum of three males and three females*
Apply at the BC Dairy Association Scholarship’s website.